We are looking for an AI Engineer to research and develop artificial intelligence related products. We will work together in team to transform business needs to production ready deliverables. In this role, you should be highly analytical with a knack for big data, machine learning, math, statistics, and software engineering. You are expected to have the skill of Data Engineer, Data Analyst, Data Scientist, and Machine Learning Engineer. Having additional engineering expertise (e.g front end, back end, mobile) will be an asset.
- Solve complex problems using data-driven approach.
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms.
- Produce clean and efficient code.
- Verify and deploy programs and systems.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes.
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns.
- Design algorithms and flowcharts.
- Integrate software components and third-party programs.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- Understanding of machine learning and strong math skills (e.g statistics, algebra) (Tools: XGBoost, Tensorflow).
- Knowledge of Big Data and Distributed Computing (Tools: Hadoop, Spark/PySpark, Airflow).
- Knowledge of Python and SQL; familiarity with Scala, Java or C++ is an asset.
- Knowledge of AI and Big Data in The Cloud (e.g, AWS SageMaker, AWS EMR, Google Cloud AutoML).
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment is an asset
- Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Hibernate) is an asset.
- BSc/BEng in Computer Science, Informatics Engineering, Machine Learning, Data Science or a related field.
- Continuous Learning about Technology, Business, Leadership & Management
- Training local and abroad
- Work with some of the best software product development teams in Indonesia
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance
- Annual Leave
- Free meals & snacks pre-pandemic
- Goodies during pandemic
Related Jobs (17)
Associate 2 – Assurance – Risk Assurance (Data Analytics) on February 17, 2022 Full Time