Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Min. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
- Min. 1-3 years experience in the Android Developer field
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Experienced in REST web service APIs
- Has deep knowledge in OOP and design pattern
- Able to explore and study technologies related assignments