Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
- Develop web applications with strong optimization and high functionality, mainly focused on e-commerce projects
- Develop and manage e-commerce websites & web applications with Magento platform
- Responsible for the day-to-day support and ongoing maintenance of web solutions.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Mentor other team members.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree (S1), Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication)
- At least 5 years of experience work as website developer
- Experience work with Magento will be huge advantage
- Preferably has experience in building ecommerce website, and lead small team
- Good communication, team player but can work independently
- Full time position.
Required skill(s): HTML, CSS, React JS, or PHP, Go
Related Jobs (4)
PLDP IT System Engineer on February 19, 2022 Full Time
Head of Engineering on February 17, 2022 Full Time
Engineering Manager on February 17, 2022 Full Time
Assistant Engineering Manager (Remote) on February 17, 2022 Full Time