Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
- Develop web applications with strong optimization and high functionality, mainly focused on e-commerce projects
- Develop and manage e-commerce websites & web applications with Magento platform
- Responsible for the day-to-day support and ongoing maintenance of web solutions.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Mentor other team members.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree (S1), Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication)
- At least 5 years of experience work as website developer
- Experience work with Magento will be huge advantage
- Preferably has experience in building ecommerce website, and lead small team
- Good communication, team player but can work independently
- Full time position.
- Required skill(s): HTML, CSS, React JS, or PHP, Go
Related Jobs (12)
Fullstack Developer on February 17, 2022 Internship
Full Stack Engineer on February 17, 2022 Full Time
Web Developer (Angular) on February 17, 2022 Full Time
Fullstack Developer on February 16, 2022 Full Time
Fullstack Engineer on February 15, 2022 Full Time
PHP Developer on February 15, 2022 Full Time
Full Stack Programmer on February 15, 2022 Full Time
Assistant Engineering Manager on February 15, 2022 Full Time
Web Developer on February 15, 2022 Full Time
Programmer on November 24, 2021 Full Time