Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Lead the engineering team to achieve set OKR.
- Perform and facilitate daily managerial tasks, such as, but not limited to, one-on-ones, agile ceremonials, meetings, and communications as per required or seen fit.
- Align with other teams/managers, ensure clear and effective communication, mediate disputes, in order for the direct reports to do their functions well to give the maximum impact.
- Assist Engineering Manager with technical interviews.
- Assist Engineering Manager in providing mentorship to direct-reports with regard to their personal technical competencies.
- S1/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience and enjoy working in a team environment.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Open to exploring, learning, and implementing new technologies and concepts
- Interest and ability to learn other programming languages as needed
- Understand relevant software engineering and computer science concepts
- Experience in leading Software Engineering teams is a plus.
- Familiar with server-side web frameworks such as Django, Laravel, or Node.js.