Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Lead the engineering team to achieve set OKR.
- Perform and facilitate daily managerial tasks, such as, but not limited to, one-on-ones, agile ceremonials, meetings, and communications as per required or seen fit.
- Align with other teams/managers, ensure clear and effective communication, mediate disputes, in order for the direct reports to do their functions well to give the maximum impact.
- Assist Engineering Manager with technical interviews.
- Assist Engineering Manager in providing mentorship to direct-reports with regard to their personal technical competencies.
- S1/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience and enjoy working in a team environment.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Open to exploring, learning, and implementing new technologies and concepts
- Interest and ability to learn other programming languages as needed
- Understand relevant software engineering and computer science concepts
- Experience in leading Software Engineering teams is a plus.
- Familiar with server-side web frameworks such as Django, Laravel, or Node.js.
Related Jobs (12)
Fullstack Developer on February 17, 2022 Internship
Full Stack Engineer on February 17, 2022 Full Time
Web Developer (Angular) on February 17, 2022 Full Time
Fullstack Developer on February 16, 2022 Full Time
Fullstack Engineer on February 15, 2022 Full Time
PHP Developer on February 15, 2022 Full Time
Full Stack Programmer on February 15, 2022 Full Time
Assistant Engineering Manager (ICUBE) on February 15, 2022 Full Time
Web Developer on February 15, 2022 Full Time
Programmer on November 24, 2021 Full Time