Within Risk Consulting, the Forensic Services practice combines financial, accounting and regulatory knowledge with deep technical and industry experience to assist our clients in confronting the regulatory, legal and commercial challenges as a result of unplanned events.
Our forensic specialists provide solutions and support for clients throughout Asia. We carry out detailed analysis of the facts and circumstances of financial irregularities at companies from various industries including cases of suspected bribery and corruption, asset misappropriation, accounting fraud and other wrongdoings. As part of our litigation support services, we analyze and quantify financial aspects of complex disputes and provide expert evidence during legal proceedings.
Our Cybersecurity team helps our clients think more broadly about security and move boldly towards new possibilities. We offer our clients an end-to-end portfolio of services across four stages: assess, build, manage and respond.
Our focus areas are Cyber Risk Strategy, Digital Identity & Access Management, Data Privacy & Protection, Cyber Defense & SOC Optimisation.
- Conducting investigations into allegations of fraud from financial and accounting perspective
- Reviewing and researching evidence/documents to analyse the overall fact pattern of the fraudulent transactions and synthesize data into a professional report with recommendations
- Involve in preparing and coordinating field assignments to obtain relevant evidence and information
- Conduct financial data analysis on accounting and financial matters
- Assist in conducting interviews
- Review electronic data collected by our forensic technology specialists
- Synthesize the data and findings into a professional report with recommendations
- Have the opportunity to interact with clients, upper management and law enforcement
- Understand security concepts and how they apply to business and technology solutions
- Create and cultivate relationships with clients based on capability and credibility
- Identify and address client needs, actively participating in client discussions and meetings, managing engagements including preparing concise and accurate documentation
- Assess, design and implement appropriate measures, technologies and processes to adequately mitigate risks and provide demonstrable value to the client
- Work with product vendors and service providers to understand their offerings and strengths in order to develop pragmatic solutions to solve our client’s business challenges
- Employ a quality approach to consulting delivery ensuring complete client satisfaction and project profitability
- Conduct research to maintain and expand knowledge on the latest landscape, technologies and standards
- Share knowledge with team members and contribute to growth and development of the organisation
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills. Bright team player who works effectively under pressure
- Good problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Bachelor degree in Accounting from reputable universities with a minimum GPA 3.00 (out of 4.00).
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Electrical, Electronic, or other IT-related Degree graduates from a reputable local university
- Related professional certifications are added value, example CISSP, CEH, CCSP, GIAC, CIAM, CIST, CIMP, CISSP, CISA, SABSA, etc.
- Have 1 – 2 years of relevant working experience. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Relevant experience in Cybersecurity, Infrastructure Security, or Data Protection, Identity and Access Management (including any internship) will be an advantage
- Strong financial and business analytical skills
- Excellent written English, including the ability to contribute to the writing of reports