At Kredivo we are building the future of ﬁnancial services that are fast, cheap and widely accessible, wrapped up in a beautiful UX. As we are growing bigger, we are looking for fast-moving analytics candidates and data junkies who want to be part of our Data Engineer & Analytics team.
- Design and develop scalable business data solutions across the entire data supply
- Create and review technical and user-focused documentation for data solutions (data models, data dictionaries, business glossaries, process and data ﬂows, architecture diagrams, ).
- Solve for complex data integrations across multiple
- Collaborate with management, business partners, analysts, developers, architects, and engineers to support data quality
- Expertise (can teach/instruct others): in current data warehousing concepts (using technologies like Redsift, Spark, Hadoop, web services, etc to support business-driven decisioning)
- SQL and database scripting
- With data manipulation scripting languages (like Python or Scala)
- With Data Science toolsets and technology stack
- A passionate and curious individual in Data Engineering and Analytics subject areas
- 1-5 years of any relevant experiences in Data Engineering, Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, Analytics
- Good proﬁciency in writing SQL, either in RDBMS (i.e. MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc) or OLAP (i.e. BigQuery, Redshift, Oracle, )
- Ability to write robust and scalable code in Python or other scripting programming language
- Good knowledge in creating a workable business
- Basic proﬁciency or experience in infrastructure setup using cloud services (i.e. AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Strong passion in data engineering or business intelligence areas, ability to search or create
- Good communication skills in Bahasa and English. Mostly explaining technical
- Good workable attitude, something we could invest time to develop
Related Jobs (17)
Associate 2 – Assurance – Risk Assurance (Data Analytics) on February 17, 2022 Full Time