Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
- Develop data set processes and pipelines.
- Recommend and implement ways to improve data reliability, quality and efficiency.
- Employ a variety of languages and tools to extract and blend/join data.
- Work with Data Scientist and Data Analyst roles to produce data-related insights and products.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- At least 3 years of working experience as Data Engineer, or related fields.
- Strong knowledge in Database Design (classifying data and identifying interrelationships)
- Strong knowledge in SQL & NoSQL
- Experienced in one or more programming languages used to develop data: Python, Java, Scala, C/C++
- Experienced in one or more data warehousing & ETL tools e.g. Hadoop, MapReduce, HIVE, PIG, Apache Spark, Kafka, Talend
- Familiar with UNIX Based Operating System
Related Jobs (17)
Associate 2 – Assurance – Risk Assurance (Data Analytics) on February 17, 2022 Full Time