Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
CoLearn (PT IQ Edukasi)
What does it look like one year from now? CoLearn has grown so much, and you’ve been an important part of the growth.
- You solved hard problems that many didn’t know existed.
- You’ve led the data science function and laid out the roadmap, implemented best practices, and grown the team. You’ve executed mission-critical projects. Congratulations!
- You’re exploring what Data Science can do for the students, parents, teachers, educators.
Requirements & Responsibilities :
- Highly-skilled and experienced Data Scientist and leader
- You are interested in creating next-gen data-powered education tech products.
- You’ve worked in a Data Science role before where you took a data product to market
- End-to-end AI/ML systems in the cloud, including data processing, feature engineering, and tuning of ML models in training and production (MLOps) — with both structured and unstructured data.
Keahlian yang dibutuhkan :
- Deep Learning and Computer Vision models, ideally in a production environment
- Hands-on Python/SQL, scikit-learn, Keras, PyTorch, Tensorflow, MXnet, etc.
- Experience in Scala/Java/Go/C/C++ is a plus plus
Related Jobs (17)
Associate 2 – Assurance – Risk Assurance (Data Analytics) on February 17, 2022 Full Time