As a Data Scientist you’ll be part of a team that is working on cutting edge machine learning models. You will work side by side with Analysts and Machine Learning Engineers and take full ownership of your work – from the initial idea-generation phase to the implementation of the ﬁnal product. Our ideal candidate is result-focused, innovative, has a solid quantitative background and a good business understanding.
- Working in a multi-disciplined team where you’ll take full ownership of turning discoveries and ideas into machine learning
- Prototyping diverse machine learning models, from credit scoring to recommendation
- Researching & Development on how to improve our models, by using our vast amount and unique set of
- Actively contribute to taking Data Science at FinAccel to the next
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work
- Masters, PhD or equivalent experience in a quantitative ﬁeld (i.e). Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Engineering, Artiﬁcial Intelligence).
- Capable to build robust end-to-end predictive models using the latest Machine Learning techniques and
- Proﬁciency in Python or
- Exposure to RDBMS (i.e. MySQL, PostgreSQL) and No-SQL platforms (i.e. S3).
- Excellent English communication
Bonus points (optional) for:
- Experience with alternate data to evaluate credit
- Experience in building end-to-end Deep Learning and/or NLP
Related Jobs (17)
Associate 2 – Assurance – Risk Assurance (Data Analytics) on February 17, 2022 Full Time