Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Qlue Smart City
- Minimum final year/fresh graduate from D3 in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, or related fields.
- Having knowledge in operating Linux Ubuntu/RHEL/CentOS.
- Experience with hands-on technology hardware support, including hardware repair and replacement desired.
- Ability to travel locally to various worksites required.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Having knowledge or experience in Infrastructure & Networking is a plus.
Related Jobs (2)
Engineer On-Site on February 17, 2022 Full Time
Site Reliability Engineer on February 17, 2022 Full Time