Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Perform and facilitate daily managerial tasks, such as, but not limited to, one-on-ones, agile ceremonials, meetings, and communications as per required or seen fit.
- Align with other teams/managers/stakeholders, ensure clear and effective communication, mediate disputes, and improve the process, in order for the team to do their functions well to give the maximum impact.
- Provide mentorship to direct-reports with regard to their personal technical competencies, career growth and interpersonal skill development.
- Conduct technical interviews.
- Assist Senior Managers in writing, deploying and achieving team OKRs
- Able to anticipate needs from the management and provide visibility of team conditions.
- Give insights and proposals regarding tech stacks, tools, and processes which enable teams to execute the work for the maximum impact.
- S1/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience and enjoy working in a team environment.
- At least 1 year of experience in leading Software Engineering teams.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Open to exploring, learning, and implementing new technologies and concepts
- Interest and ability to learn other programming languages as needed
- Understand relevant software engineering and computer science concepts
- Familiar with server-side web frameworks such as Django, Laravel, or Node.js.
Related Jobs (4)
PLDP IT System Engineer on February 19, 2022 Full Time
Head of Engineering on February 17, 2022 Full Time
Assistant Engineering Manager (Remote) on February 17, 2022 Full Time
Assistant Engineering Manager (ICUBE) on February 17, 2022 Full Time