Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Higo (PT Higo Fitur Indonesia)
- Use appropriate design pattern and object oriented approach
- Develop code according to coding conventions, structures and easy to understand
- Implement TDD and conduct unit testing, integration testing, debugging
- Participate on performance test and support automated testing
- Participate on code reviews and peer-programming
- Write technical documentation of the code
- Have experience working (minimum 2 years) with various team with any related development approach (waterfall / agile).
- Have experience and knowledge of SQL statements and basic database entity relationship
- Experience in using IDE and other productivity tools effectively, including but not limited to centralized/distributed version controls, bug reporting, single/multi-threaded code analysis/coverage, etc.
- Have exposure in using tools for build and/or test automation.
- Familiar with MVC.
- Proactive and excellent interpersonal skill, including but not limited to teaching/sharing/learning, brainstorming, presentation, etc.
- Responsive web design and development.
- Familiarity on any of following; application server, UI/UX, graphic design, social media and low-level (OS, hardware) issues of application development is a plus.
- Fresh graduates who are quick learners are welcomed to apply.
Keahlian yang dibutuhkan:
Related Jobs (12)
Fullstack Developer on February 17, 2022 Internship
Full Stack Engineer on February 17, 2022 Full Time
Web Developer (Angular) on February 17, 2022 Full Time
Fullstack Engineer on February 15, 2022 Full Time
PHP Developer on February 15, 2022 Full Time
Full Stack Programmer on February 15, 2022 Full Time
Assistant Engineering Manager on February 15, 2022 Full Time
Assistant Engineering Manager (ICUBE) on February 15, 2022 Full Time
Web Developer on February 15, 2022 Full Time
Programmer on November 24, 2021 Full Time