Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Higo (PT Higo Fitur Indonesia)
- Use appropriate design pattern and object oriented approach
- Develop code according to coding conventions, structures and easy to understand
- Implement TDD and conduct unit testing, integration testing, debugging
- Participate on performance test and support automated testing
- Participate on code reviews and peer-programming
- Write technical documentation of the code
- Have experience working (minimum 2 years) with various team with any related development approach (waterfall / agile).
- Have experience and knowledge of SQL statements and basic database entity relationship
- Experience in using IDE and other productivity tools effectively, including but not limited to centralized/distributed version controls, bug reporting, single/multi-threaded code analysis/coverage, etc.
- Have exposure in using tools for build and/or test automation.
- Familiar with MVC.
- Proactive and excellent interpersonal skill, including but not limited to teaching/sharing/learning, brainstorming, presentation, etc.
- Responsive web design and development.
- Familiarity on any of following; application server, UI/UX, graphic design, social media and low-level (OS, hardware) issues of application development is a plus.
- Fresh graduates who are quick learners are welcomed to apply.
Keahlian yang dibutuhkan: