Xendit provides payment infrastructure across Southeast Asia, with a focus on Indonesia and the Philippines. We process payments, power marketplaces, disburse payroll and loans, provide KYC solutions, prevent fraud, and help businesses grow exponentially. We serve our customers by providing a suite of world-class APIs, eCommerce platform integrations, and easy to use applications for individual entrepreneurs, SMEs, and enterprises alike.
Our main focus is building the most advanced payment rails for Southeast Asia, with a clear goal in mind — to make payments across in SEA simple, secure and easy for everyone. We serve thousands of businesses ranging from SMEs to multinational enterprises, and process millions of transactions monthly. We’ve been growing rapidly since our inception in 2015, onboarding hundreds of new customers every month, and backed by global top-10 VCs. We’re proud to be featured on among the fastest growing companies by Y-Combinator.
Our vision is to build digital infrastructure for Southeast Asia, supporting customers from fast-growing startups, NGOs to multinational enterprises such as Traveloka, Lazada, Garuda Indonesia, Suzuki, Ciputra and XL Axiata.
Your mission as part of Xendit IT Infrastructure team is to build state of the art IT infrastructure and develop tooling and automation to make our developers happier and our system more reliable.
- Build and maintain core infrastructures in the cloud and on-premise, using modern infrastructure services such as Kubernetes, Docker, and serverless computing
- Implement tooling and automation to make our developers more productive and happier using tools such as Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible and RunDeck
- Improve our system reliability by applying industry best practice processes in our operation and implement tools such as Datadog, Splunk and PagerDuty
- Support our data engineering team building big data infrastructure using tools such as Kafka, Presto, and Redash
- Keep our IT infrastructure secure and comply with international security standards such as PCI-DSS and ISO 27001, and license from Bank Indonesia or OJK such as Payment Gateway Operator, Electronic Money, and Money Remitter
- Provide infrastructure support to the product team from the design phase until the build and testing phase to ensure alignment throughout SDLC
- Do whatever it takes to make Xendit succeed
You may be a good fit if
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science. An equivalent combination of education and work experience may be taken into consideration in lieu of a degree
- Familiarity or experience in cloud infrastructures such as AWS, GCP, Azure or AlibabaCloud
- Familiarity or experience in building and maintaining CI/CD platforms such as Jenkins, CircleCI, Travis, TeamCity, or Buddy.Works
- Familiarity or experience on configuring and fine-tuning monitoring and logging tools such as ELK, Datadog, NewRelic, Splunk or AlienVault
- You thrive on the autonomy and have proven you can push towards a goal by yourself
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English
- Bonus point if you have experience working in high growth startup or highly regulated company which require compliance from PCI DSS or HIPAA
- Solve for the customer first: You build what customers want. You think about what is right for customers, not what is easiest for you
- Demonstrate mastery of honey badgery: You make ambitious goals. Then execute…no matter what stands in the way. When knocked down, you get up
- Take on challenges willingly and can be trusted to execute: You can be trusted to get things done right the first time quickly. You hit your deadlines
- You’re like us: You smile a lot, think work is fun and don’t take yourself too seriously. You measure yourself against the best and believe feedback is the breakfast of champions. You follow the golden rule.
- You’re remarkable: People naturally talk about how awesome you are. If we can’t find someone who raves about you then it’s unlikely we will too.