We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications. Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to deﬁne, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and ﬁx bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proﬁcient with Swift or Objective-C.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation,
- Experience with ofﬂine storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notiﬁcations
- A Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proﬁcient understanding of code versioning tools: Git