Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
- Manage business requirements: A liaison between business user and IT Solution / ERP / data team to understand and to analyze the requirement.
- Stakeholder management: communicate and report performance of IT services and programs towards relevant IT and business stakeholders.
- Project management: monitor quality, progress, and performance of projects and take necessary actions to ensure all agreed scopes are being delivered.
- Business continuity management: resolve any escalation from business users regarding IT delivery.
- Vendor management: managing 3rd party partner .
- Minimum Bachelor (S1) of Information Technology
- Information Systems, Engineering, and Science.
- Have 1.5-2 years experience will be advantageous.
- General skill: design thinking, critical thinking, communication skill, and project management.
- Strong written and oral communication and analytical skill.
- Design thinking
- Critical thinking
- Project management
- Communication skill
- Analytical skill