Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
- Responsible on analyzing user requirements, write and test code, create documentations, and collaborate with other engineers & business partner.
- Communicate with stakeholders to identify what they want a system to accomplish.
- Conduct high-level root-cause analysis for the service interruption and establish preventive measures.
- Routinely test software for bugs, redundancies, and security issues – Standardize and automate processes and monitoring using scripting technology.
- Create reports and documentation outlining findings and solutions.
- Proactively identifying enrichment, growth and quality opportunities, unlocking innovation through experimentation.
- Minimum Bachelor (S1) or maximum have 3 years experience in Information and Technology.
- Experienced in working on real projects related to the skill is highly preferrable.
Software Engineer for either one of:
- Frontend Developer : Familliar with HTML,CSS, JS, JS Libraries (e.g. jQuery) or CSS & JS Frameworks (e.g., Bootstrap) Version Control (Git). Experience in JS Framework such as React JS/ Vue JS & PWA
- Backend Developer : Familiar with PHP/ NodeJS/ Python based framework, RBAC, API Development & Management, and RDBMS Databases (SQL)
- Mobile Application Developer : Android Native Java/ Kotlin or Hybrid Platform such as React Native/ Flutter.
Related Jobs (26)
PLDP IT Software Engineer on February 19, 2022 Full Time
Junior Software Engineer on February 17, 2022 Full Time
Software QA on February 17, 2022 Full Time
Mobile Developer Intern on February 17, 2022 Internship
Staff Android Developer on February 17, 2022 Full Time
Staff iOS Developer on February 17, 2022 Full Time
Junior Software Engineer – Disbursement on February 17, 2022 Full Time
Software QA Intern on February 17, 2022 Internship
Software Development Engineer on February 17, 2022 Full Time
App Developer on February 17, 2022 Internship