Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
- Responsible on analyzing user requirements, write and test code, create documentations, and collaborate with other engineers & business partner.
- Communicate with stakeholders to identify what they want a system to accomplish.
- Conduct high-level root-cause analysis for the service interruption and establish preventive measures.
- Routinely test software for bugs, redundancies, and security issues – Standardize and automate processes and monitoring using scripting technology.
- Create reports and documentation outlining findings and solutions.
- Proactively identifying enrichment, growth and quality opportunities, unlocking innovation through experimentation.
- Minimum Bachelor (S1) or maximum have 3 years experience in Information and Technology.
- Experienced in working on real projects related to the skill is highly preferrable.
Software Engineer for either one of:
- Frontend Developer : Familliar with HTML,CSS, JS, JS Libraries (e.g. jQuery) or CSS & JS Frameworks (e.g., Bootstrap) Version Control (Git). Experience in JS Framework such as React JS/ Vue JS & PWA
- Backend Developer : Familiar with PHP/ NodeJS/ Python based framework, RBAC, API Development & Management, and RDBMS Databases (SQL)
- Mobile Application Developer : Android Native Java/ Kotlin or Hybrid Platform such as React Native/ Flutter.