PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database.
- Responsible for writing server-side and or client-side web application logic.
- Design and build applications/ components using open source technology.
- Create clean code that will maintain web pages across multiple browsers, Utilize a variety of technologies and in-house coding resources to create effective solutions.
- Implementing new features, enhancing existing features, data models, delivering the best possible and improving application performance.
- Test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality for better performance, flexibility, and scalability
- Analyzing Requirements, Problems and Solving Them with the Best Solution
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree In Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or Equivalent
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Analytical, Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Able to work under pressure and time constraints
- 2 years of working experience in developing web programming
- Strong knowledge of PHP web framework (Laravel, CodeIgniter, Yii, CakePHP)
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Have experience using the laravel framework
- Understand versioning code like git or gitlab
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party library an APIs
- Having technical knowledge of source code management revision control such as GIT
- Preferably staff specialized in IT/Computer – Software.
- Understand and practice Agile and Scrum processes
- Understanding about Software Cycle
- Strong Debugging Skills and the Ability to Easily and Quickly Read and Enhance existing features with Modify existing code.
- Desired Skills and Experience front end, web application, project administration, backend, software, integration, Web Standards, BackEnd Web Development, Cross Browser Compatibility
Related Jobs (13)
Full Stack Developer Intern at PT Kota Digital Nusantara on April 1, 2021 Internship