Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
As a part of the Product Analytics team, In this role, you will work with internal teams and stakeholders to drive the company, its products, and operations forward through data analytics.
- Work closely with the product team members such as product managers, engineering, research, and design to push product growth while continuously improve product deliverables
- Work collaboratively with core data team members such as data engineers and data scientists to maintain data integrity and improve data deliverables
- Setting up and monitor metrics for measuring product/project/functional performance and responsibility to define and examine tracking specifications for those metrics
- Work with a complex and large volume of data to understand trends, behaviors, and opportunities for improvement using an analytical approach/technique
- Conduct quantitative analysis to answer the various business questions (e.g. impact analysis, funnel analysis, cost-benefit, segmentation, forecasting)
- Help design, execute and interpret the results of A/B tests to optimize existing features or evaluate new features implementation
- Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of technical and nontechnical stakeholders, creating visual displays of quantitative information
- Highly motivated to learn and grow yourself
- Good logical thinking, proactive and quick to adapt
- Very strong SQL skill and familiar with Python
Related Jobs (17)
Associate 2 – Assurance – Risk Assurance (Data Analytics) on February 17, 2022 Full Time