A Product Manager will be responsible in delivering the right product to the market by setting the product vision & strategy.
- Deeply understand and represent the user needs
- Monitor the market and develop competitive analyses to generate new potential products and features to elevate the user experience
- Own and groom the product roadmap based on impact and effort needed
- Define and articulate product requirements with clear goals, metrics, supporting data, and execution plans
- Work closely with stakeholders across the company to understand business goals and ensure the successful delivery and implementation of new products and features
- Collaborate with engineers, researchers, and designers to build and ship products that solve problems in an iterative fashion
- Monitor product implementation to measure the impact of the work
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Finance, or related fields.
- Ability to absorb technical concepts and effectively communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Excellent analytical skills to process the data
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Self-driven and comfortable with working under pressure and in an ambiguous environment
- Solid oral and written communications skills
- Familiar with software development life cycle
- Prior experience interning as a software developer or UX designer is a plus point
- Prior experience interning in consulting, fintech or banking is a plus point
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing/experimentation methods is a plus point
Keahlian yang dibutuhkan:
Strategic thinking, Communication, Data- oriented, Complex problem solving, Management, User Science & Empathy.