Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
- Work closely with engineering teams to get high-quality products and features throughout the software development life cycle (build, test and release on time).
- Manage technical projects or programs, develop as well as track milestones and schedule for the many moving parts that need to come together.
- Ensure adoption of product among the customer base.
- Use exceptional communication skills to understand and communicate both engineering issues and project strategy.
- Work as a productive member of the team, work closely with engineers and execute ad hoc tasks.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical/quantitative field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in project management and aligning multiple groups around a single objective.
- A minimum of 1-2 year experience in Product Management.
- Software engineering experience or demonstrated analytical and technical skills.
- Ability to understand technical subjects and emerging technologies in relevance to the market.
- Ability to work well as a member of a highly integrated team composed of both technical and non-technical members.
- Ability to manage/juggle competing priorities without loss of efficiency.
- Capability in leading through influence; holding project leads accountable to the greater project goals.
- Strong organizational, project management, analytical and communication skills.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced startup.
Skills : Product Management, Product Development, Scrum, Agile Project Management
Related Jobs (10)
Product Manager (Orami) on February 17, 2022 Full Time
Product Analytics on February 17, 2022 Internship
Product Manager on February 17, 2022 Full Time
Product Analyst on February 16, 2022 Full Time
Product Manager on February 16, 2022 Full Time
Associate Product Manager on February 15, 2022 Full Time