Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
- Work closely with engineering teams to get high-quality products and features throughout the software development life cycle (build, test and release on time).
- Manage technical projects or programs, develop as well as track milestones and schedule for the many moving parts that need to come together.
- Ensure adoption of product among the customer base.
- Use exceptional communication skills to understand and communicate both engineering issues and project strategy.
- Work as a productive member of the team, work closely with engineers and execute ad hoc tasks.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical/quantitative field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in project management and aligning multiple groups around a single objective.
- A minimum of 1-2 year experience in Product Management.
- Software engineering experience or demonstrated analytical and technical skills.
- Ability to understand technical subjects and emerging technologies in relevance to the market.
- Ability to work well as a member of a highly integrated team composed of both technical and non-technical members.
- Ability to manage/juggle competing priorities without loss of efficiency.
- Capability in leading through influence; holding project leads accountable to the greater project goals.
- Strong organizational, project management, analytical and communication skills.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced startup.
Skills : Product Management, Product Development, Scrum, Agile Project Management