Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
- Identify the risks and appropriate test coverage to validate new features and develop test plans and cases as well as regression.
- Test newly developed software, features, and record any bugs or performance issues.
- Collect information about software usability.
- Identify critical bottlenecks in development.
- Develop and run effective tests to ensure product’s stability and performance. Document, prioritize, and resolve bugs.
- Complete projects, review, and reports as needed.
- At least 1-3 years working in software development.
- Solid knowledge of QA methodologies and tools.
- A proven track record of writing and running a variety of tests.
- Ability to spot flaws and inconsistencies.
- Detail oriented and ability to analyze complicated data sets.
- Strong propensity for research and investigation.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or relevant fields.
- Experienced in writing and executing automation testing is preferable
- Prior experience in using Cypress, Postman, and K6 is highly desirable