Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
- Identify the risks and appropriate test coverage to validate new features and develop test plans and cases as well as regression.
- Test newly developed software, features, and record any bugs or performance issues.
- Collect information about software usability.
- Identify critical bottlenecks in development.
- Develop and run effective tests to ensure product’s stability and performance. Document, prioritize, and resolve bugs.
- Complete projects, review, and reports as needed.
- At least 1-3 years working in software development.
- Solid knowledge of QA methodologies and tools.
- A proven track record of writing and running a variety of tests.
- Ability to spot flaws and inconsistencies.
- Detail oriented and ability to analyze complicated data sets.
- Strong propensity for research and investigation.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or relevant fields.
- Experienced in writing and executing automation testing is preferable
- Prior experience in using Cypress, Postman, and K6 is highly desirable
Related Jobs (5)
Quality Assurance Engineer (ICUBE) on February 17, 2022 Full Time
Junior Quality Assurance Engineer on February 17, 2022 Full Time
Quality Assurance Engineer on February 17, 2022 Full Time
QA Engineer on February 16, 2022 Full Time
Quality Assurance on February 15, 2022 Full Time