Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
- Test newly developed software, features, and record any bugs or performance issues
- Collect information about software usability
- Identify critical bottlenecks in development
- Develop and run effective tests to ensure product’s stability and performance. Document, prioritize, and resolve bugs
- Complete projects, review, and reports as needed
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or relevant fields.
- Preferably has 2 years of experience as QA Engineer
- A proven track record of writing and running a variety of tests
- Ability to spot flaws and inconsistencies
- Detail oriented and ability to analyze complicated data sets
- Strong propensity for research and investigation
- Experience in manual testing: the scripts written by automation engineers are based on the test cases created by manual QA specialists.
- Experience with development frameworks & tools for automation testing
- Solid knowledge of QA methodologies and tools
- Coding: a background in common programming languages is needed to automate testing processes.