Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
We are looking for Security Engineer – Blue Team to be part of our Information Security Department who is responsible for cyber attacks. On a daily basis, our Blue Team will continuously detect, analyze, investigate and prevent any cyber attacks. Security Engineer must understand every phase of development so that he can do pre-screening of possible threats and weaknesses before the feature is released to the public. In addition, the incumbent must have a passion for learning and proactively develop themselves within the ever-growing startup company like FinAccel.
- Identify and analyze threats to the application by reading the logic in the source.
- Determine the requirements needed to run SSDLC (Secure Software Development Lifecycle).
- Provide security awareness training to developers
- Experience working in security for the blue team for at least 2 years, most favorably in a startup working environment.
- Understand the process of secure code analysis or have done static code analysis using static code analysis tools i.e : sonarqube, cherckmark, veracode, etc.
- Have knowledge of penetration testing both on applications (mobile and web apps) as well as on network systems and infrastructure.
- Have experience in building security services in complex system environments (automation).
Related Jobs (3)
Infrastructure and Information Security Engineering Internship on February 17, 2022 Internship
Information Security Engineer on February 17, 2022 Full Time
Security Engineer – Red Team on February 16, 2022 Full Time