We are looking for Security Engineer – Blue Team to be part of our Information Security Department who is responsible for cyber attacks. On a daily basis, our Blue Team will continuously detect, analyze, investigate and prevent any cyber attacks. Security Engineer must understand every phase of development so that he can do pre-screening of possible threats and weaknesses before the feature is released to the public. In addition, the incumbent must have a passion for learning and proactively develop themselves within the ever-growing startup company like FinAccel.
- Identify and analyze threats to the application by reading the logic in the source.
- Determine the requirements needed to run SSDLC (Secure Software Development Lifecycle).
- Provide security awareness training to developers
- Experience working in security for the blue team for at least 2 years, most favorably in a startup working environment.
- Understand the process of secure code analysis or have done static code analysis using static code analysis tools i.e : sonarqube, cherckmark, veracode, etc.
- Have knowledge of penetration testing both on applications (mobile and web apps) as well as on network systems and infrastructure.
- Have experience in building security services in complex system environments (automation).