We are looking for Security Engineer – Red Team to be part of our Information Security Department who is responsible for cyber attacks. On a daily basis, our Red Team will continuously detect, analyze, and ﬁnd security gaps in Finaccel’s systems (Infrastructure & Application). Security Engineer – Red Team must have extensive knowledge in vulnerability assessment and penetration testing. In addition, the incumbent must have a passion for learning and proactively develop themselves within the ever-growing startup company like FinAccel.
Last but not least, the incumbent will collaborate with security analyst and security engineer – blue team in developing strategies to minimize security risks in infrastructure or/and applications owned by FinAccel.
- Have the ability to perform vulnerability assessments and penetration testing, both on infrastructure, mobile applications, and web applications.
- Able to conduct security reviews from the perspective of external attackers (hackers).
- Generate reports on the results of security assessments, both from the results of vulnerability scanning and penetration testing.
- Conduct an examination of the security vulnerabilities found and help provide mitigation suggestions for the discovered vulnerabilities.
- Have experience doing vulnerability scanning and penetration testing on system infrastructure, mobile apps, and web apps.
- Have knowledge of hacking techniques on system infrastructure, mobile apps, and web apps.
- Understanding hacking techniques is limited to using tools and can also understand the hacking process manually.
- Understand standards and frameworks for vulnerability scanning and penetration testing processes such as OSSTMM, OWASP, PTES, etc.