To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Supporting client with the Cloud journey, including cloud strategy, cloud migration, cloud setup
- Advise client on improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the IT function
- Help clients with their Digital Transformation programs through the right technology interventions
- Advising clients on improving the ROI of IT Investments
- Advising clients on safeguarding information assets
- Other areas include: CIO Advisory Services, IT Strategy, Enterprise Architecture, IT Cost & Governance, Shared Services & Outsourcing.
- Having a Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other IT-related discipline student from a reputable local university
- Have a 3 – 7 years of working experience in a relevant fields
- Highly proficient in English (proficiency in other South-East Asian languages will be an added advantage)
- Possess baseline understanding in the areas of Technology (Cloud, Software Development Lifecycle, Networking, etc.)
- Self-driven, curious and a fast-learner, and able to take responsibility for personal growth and development
- Able to demonstrate the ability to research and analyse pertinent client, industry, and technical matters
- Possess strong problem-solving skills and able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Able to interact with various levels of internal and external stakeholders both in written and verbal forms
- Passionate about client service