Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
- Develop high-quality software code that adheres to company standards and development guidelines.
- Perform adequate unit testing of the application development.
- Proactively manage workloads to be delivered in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot application production issues to ensure that they are resolved.
- Conduct a review and analysis of the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems while also developing strategies to further leverage these systems.
- Provide updates on work and potential issues which impact the time completion or quality of work
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in web development.
- A hard worker with good problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Experienced in using ReactJS and ReactNative is a plus.
- Possess an excellent coding ability.
Related Jobs (22)
Frontend Engineer Internship at Core Initiative Studio on April 1, 2021 Internship