At Kredivo we are building the future of ﬁnancial services that are fast, cheap and widely accessible, wrapped up in a beautiful UX. As we are growing bigger we are looking for a Senior UX Researcher who will be helping and drive the future of our products. You will reveal what our users need from our products by conducting research, working with cross-functional teams, and performing usability studies. We believe that great user experiences come from people who have the vision to see the big picture while still maintaining an incredible attention to detail. A strong ability to distill complex problems into simple, elegant solutions is key to success at Kredivo.
- Conduct primary and secondary user research.
- Conduct and evaluate quantitative and qualitative research.
- Perform market and ethnographic research.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify and evaluate research topics.
- Plan and implement user research strategies and methodologies.
- Advocate research ﬁndings to diverse audiences through written and oral presentations.
- Mentor and coach junior UX researchers on the team.
- Perform usability studies with consumers.
- Ask questions, gather data, and analyze data.
- Use a diverse set of UX research tools.
- 5 or more years of UX research experience
- Bachelor’s or MS in a human behavior related ﬁeld (or equivalent and demonstrable work experience)
- Ability to quickly and effectively share research results
- Ability to perform all research-related tasks including research, planning, evaluating, and iteration
- Ability to formulate speciﬁc, answerable, and practical questions
- Ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders and act as a strategic partner in product decisions
- Experience with remote testing tools
- A strong desire for creative problem-solving with a positive attitude
- Excellent time-management skills