As a software engineer, you’ll be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live, and maintaining the system. You are passionate in understanding the business context for features built to drive better customer experience and adoption.
What you’ll do
- Work cross-functionally with the Product, Design, Operations, and Backend teams across the squads to ship world-class products and features.
- Write code that’s clear, concise, performant, tested, and easily understood by others.
- Partner with the product management team to execute the feature roadmap.
- Work with the overall backend teams to execute the engineering roadmap.
- Help debug production issues across services and levels of the stack.
What you’ll need
- Have a solid background in common programming problems and solutions.
- Knowledge and experience in PHP or Go, Yii2 experience is a plus.
- Experience in working with large data set and/or high concurrency system is a plus.
- Solid understanding of algorithms, algorithmic complexities, OOP, design patterns, and clean code.
- Ability to plan, prioritize, estimate, and execute a task with a good degree of predictability.
- Ability to scope, review and refine user stories and/or tasks for technical completeness and to alleviate dependency risk.