Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
What you will do:
- Design, implement, and maintain developer-friendly APIs and services
- Contribute to code and architecture reviews to keep our code quality high
- Debug and resolve production issues; take part in blameless postmortems
- Plan and execute smooth migrations to new technology as a way of managing technical debt
- Build tools and automation for our business and operations teams.
What we are looking for:
- Proficiency in some of our tech stack: nodejs, golang
- You are enthusiastic about collaborating across departments to solve challenging problems
- You are pragmatic about the need to release less-than-perfect software and continuously iterate on it
- You can identify and articulate trade-offs in software and data design
- You can communicate both technical and business requirements fluently
- You are excited about both learning new things and teaching others
What it is in for you:
- You will be empowered to bring our team to the next level. We believe everyone brings in unique skills and experience and we provide you the platform to the best of who you are.
- You will be able to experiment with the latest technology and techniques that will deliver business impact. Join us to see how we use the design system and new landing page framework to empower our internal users.
- You will get to create new tools that will solve unique financial inclusion problems across SEA
- You will have freedom in the way you wish to work. With a highly self-driving and delivery-focused working culture, we are fully supportive with flexi-hour, remote working and unlimited leave policy.
Related Jobs (75)
PLDP IT Software Engineer on February 19, 2022 Full Time
MT IT Software Engineer on February 19, 2022 Full Time
Backend Engineer on February 18, 2022 Internship
Senior Back End Developer (ICUBE) on February 17, 2022 Full Time
Senior Back End Engineer on February 17, 2022 Full Time
Junior Back End Engineer on February 17, 2022 Full Time
Junior Back End Engineer (Orami) on February 17, 2022 Full Time
Back End Developer (ICUBE) on February 17, 2022 Full Time
Back End Engineer on February 17, 2022 Full Time
Back End Engineer (Orami) on February 17, 2022 Full Time