WHO WE ARE
We are a startup consisting of Indonesian computer security experts and professionals who are developing indigenous core cryptographic products (not cryptocurrency or blockchain). We have secured three years of full funding to ensure smooth bootstrapping towards a mature organization. We have commenced our development operation in Batam on 3 January 2022.
- An Indonesian principal researcher in cryptography from a top university in Singapore who have been working for more than 15 years in cryptography research
- An Indonesian principal product engineer and software developer who previously worked at a computer security product company in Singapore who have been working for more than 25 years, which 13 years specifically in computer security products
- An Indonesian researcher in computer security who previously worked at technology consulting and software R&D for 7 years
- An Indonesian computer product marketing specialist who has been working for more than 15 years in computer products and services sales
Current Team Profile (February 2022)
4 senior engineers from various backgrounds (cryptography, system security, confidential computing), and 5 junior engineers also from various backgrounds (math, informatics, electrical engineering). All of them work as software engineers in the Core Product Development team.
System security product (confidential information – to be disclosed)
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Young, dynamic, and enthusiastic persons, to join the team as junior software engineers. We envision candidates meeting (most of) the following qualifications:
- Recent graduates with degree(s) in computer science/engineering or informatics
- Programming Language:
- C++: mandatory to have adequate command in C++, however, it is not necessary to be highly proficient in C++ when applying
- High proficiency in other programming languages can be a plus and will be considered
- Knowledge requirements:
- Object-oriented Programming: mandatory
- Test-driven development and unit testing: mandatory
- Computer architecture and Operating System concept: preferably
- Able to work in multicultural environments
- Willing to relocate to Batam
WHERE WE ARE
Headquartered in Jakarta with a product development center in Batam and a representative office in Singapore.
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO
- Be part of the team to discuss product designs, develop and test the software by using Agile methodology with Scrum framework
- Learn cryptographic systems and protocols
- Research on new technology that is closely related to trusted execution environments (TEE)
- Write code! Write code! Write code! You are going to develop a core cryptographic product that spans, but is not limited to, cryptographic key management, general encryption/decryption, digital signing, PKCS#11 and KMIP protocol compliance, and quantum-resistant cryptography
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation packages, including health insurance, pension contribution, and annual leave
- A good work-life balance with no hustle culture with a strong positive and collaborative work environment
- Guidance and intensive training in cryptography, specialized TEE chip, and general software development
Send an e-mail with cover letter, resume, and transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org or via Fasilkom UI Jobsite. It is highly recommended to include your publicly available portfolio, such as your GitHub account, Google CodeJam, HackerRank, CTF, etc. Prior relevant experience and training gained during your study period may also be included. The position will be open until it is filled.
Candidates are also encouraged to fill out our C++ survey here: https://forms.gle/kutGtKCjeoG9wkHt7. Please note that the survey is only to understand your current knowledge of C++ programming. It does not preclude the entire comprehensive recruitment process.