Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
PT Global Jet Express (J&T Express)
- Gather and document requirements from the business, assess priority and feasibility of requests.
- Develops a deep understand of all aspects of the product
- Foster a solid working relationship with business partners and IT colleagues to collaborate on prioritization of business needs and established action plans for completing approved initiatives
- Translate functional expectations into tangible results.
- Provide testing of software and enhancements.
- Provide advanced technical/product support to our customers where necessary.
- Assist in WBS (Work Breakout Structure) for the duration of a project by creating detailed project plans, identifying development and configuration work package needed to meet solution requirements.
- Implement, refine and improve structure and process and help to create quality standards and SOP’s.
- Manage key relationships with operational and finance team
Utilize a high degree of creativity and latitude to ensure solutions are achieved.
- Aide in establishing and implementing short and longrange
departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating proce
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in IT or Information System
- Skilled using mockup, axure, mock plus or related prototyping softwares.
- High aptitude in problem solving
- Highly organized and able to multi-task under time constraints.
- Ability to balance and prioritize work.
- A self-motivated team player.
- High energy, flexible, innovative and the ability to manage responsibilities and priorities in a fast-paced and timecritical environment.
- May be required to work early morning, evening or even weekend shifts.
- May be required to business trip, to do the user requirement documentation
- Experience with writing and producing formal business documentation and ability to effectively communicate with different types/groups of people up to the executive level of management.
- Experienced working with external vendors and development teams.
- Ability to work independently & within a team environment.
- Strong understanding of the SDLC – including familiarity with Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience in managing business expectation and delivering support solutions.