Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
- Develop automation of qualification test framework for new hardware systems.
- Troubleshoot and drive corrective actions of Linux kernels, drivers, and firmware (BIOS and BMC) issues.
- You will generate and review validation plans and oversee execution and test reports
- Be able to work with other engineers to define, develop, and improve test scripts
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team to achieve outcomes and meet the deadline
- Experience in delivering large-scale system software development products. Deep understanding of OS concepts and internals with Linux, UNIX, BSD, and Centos /Redhat
- Advanced shell scripting experience, specifically Python
- Very good analytical skills, familiarity with root cause analysis, debugging, and analyzing complex problems
- Strong will to take the initiative and learn new technologies in an evolving environment
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deploy (CI/CD)
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Ability to work well in a distributed team
- Deep understanding of the web, HTTP, scaling, and cloud-native architecture